General ConsultingWe have helped dozens of clients raise over 3 billion in capital.
Data WarehousingWe have helped numerous clients achieve complete data information security and access through a customized data platform called GOBLIN that serves all of their data warehousing needs.
BankingWe have helped numerous clients achieve their marketing and underwriting growth initiatives, improve account management and collection performance, and prepare for regulatory audits.
HealthcareWe have helped many clients build underwriting programs,customize COVID model targeting infection, death & vaccination rates,and consolidate new data trends to build robust and informative reporting programs.
Casinos & GamingWe have helped dozens of clients gain further insight into their business through system data consolidation, cutting edge analytics, and detailed trend analysis.
SportsWe have helped many clients analyze player statistics, design marketing campaigns to increase attendance, and build out robust reporting packages to better inform the team of its ongoing trends.
- PAG collaborated on building a one of a kind 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400 where the proceeds were given to charity, and the bike was given to a lucky winner.
- The PAG Scholarship was founded in 2017. Every year it provides support for Entrepreneurship students at the University of Delaware.
- As University of Delaware alumni we proudly participate in the Graduate Internship Program, the Executive Mentors Scholars Program, and as advisors for the Horn Program.
- PAG was a Platinum sponsor of the ACT Charity Golf Outing. All proceeds went to Little Smiles of Philadelphia, an organization that helps kids impacted by illness, homelessness, or tragedy.
- PAG is a Silver sponsor of the Stanley’s Tavern Golf Classic which has raised more than 1.3 million dollars in the past 29 years to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs.
- We helped a Collections Organization reduce losses and expenses by over 10%.
- We built out the Fraud Infrastructure of a startup fintech company to optimize expenses and fraud losses.
- We built out the Compliance Management System for a new market entrant, allowing them to pass a regulatory audit with high praise.
- We serve as an active 3rd Line of Defense for multiple clients with no regulatory findings to date.
- We have built numerous Scorecards that have increased predictive capability on average by 15%.
- GOBLIN has reduced expenses surrounding data infrastructure by an average of 40% for our clients. Allowing redeployment of resources and reduced vendor costs.
Working with PAG, they were efficient and delivered everything we needed. Quite honestly, I could not have expected more. They were able to communicate complex findings in a clear, concise manner. We have implemented our PAG-designed online platform, and approval rates are coming in as designed. I knew working with a company that Dee Ridgeway is a big part of, would be a no-brainer in terms of getting results.
I have worked with Predictive Analytics Group many times throughout my tenure at various organizations. The working relationship is always seamless and fluid – it’s like having an extension of our team. They assimilate easily into the culture, quickly identify opportunities, always delivering solutions aligned with the current infrastructure and staffing capabilities.
Working with PAG during our Scoring Model development was an excellent and important decision and brought significant value to the project. Their deep understanding of the data and tools proved to expediate the process and deliver a superior outcome. Additionally, his ability to explain the data, options, and outcomes to inexperienced team members, smoothed the process significantly. I highly recommend the Predictive Analytics team.
Predictive Analytics Group has been a valuable partner to MedPay and HealthyHabits from the beginning. In fact, our engagement with PAG began long before we launched our healthcare / financial services platform. Their team provided strategic insight and advanced, custom solutions and modeling to ensure accurate initial modeling, as well as ongoing refresh and optimization of our various financial and propensity to pay models and algorithms. From a strategic standpoint, right through program tactics and ongoing execution the team at PAG continues to support our business as a valued partner and analytics support system. Their team is a pleasure to collaborate with, and incredibly responsive to any need or query that comes along. As we continue to grow our business within the healthcare, benefits, and financial service industries, PAG is right there with us as a valued resource and partner.